sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

Entrada musical

Para amenizaros un poco el fin de semana de apuntes y estudio, os traigo a un grupo al que me he aficionado desde hace un tiempo. La verdad es que estoy cambiando mucho de género musical, y gracias a ello conocí a este gran grupo. Se llama Mumford & Sons, ¿los conocéis? Para aquellos que no, os dejo una de las mejores canciones que tienen, para mí.

¡Que paséis un gran fin de semana! Mañana os traigo la reseña de Canción de Hielo y Fuego: Choque de Reyes. 


Mumford & Sons - The Cave

It's empty in the valley of your heart 
The sun, it rises slowly as you walk 
Away from all the fears 
And all the faults you've left behind 

The harvest left no food for you to eat 
You cannibal, you meat-eater, you see 
But I have seen the same 
I know the shame in your defeat 

But I will hold on hope 
And I won't let you choke 
On the noose around your neck 

And I'll find strength in pain 
And I will change my ways 
I'll know my name as it's called again 

Cause I have other things to fill my time 
You take what is yours and I'll take mine 
Now let me at the truth 
Which will refresh my broken mind 

So tie me to a post and block my ears 
I can see widows and orphans through my tears 
I know my call despite my faults 
And despite my growing fears 

But I will hold on hope 
And I won't let you choke 
On the noose around your neck 

And I'll find strength in pain 
And I will change my ways 
I'll know my name as it's called again 

So come out of your cave walking on your hands 
And see the world hanging upside down 
You can understand dependence 
When you know the maker's land 

So make your siren's call 
And sing all you want 
I will not hear what you have to say 

Cause I need freedom now 
And I need to know how 
To live my life as it's meant to be 

And I will hold on hope 
And I won't let you choke 
On the noose around your neck 

And I'll find strength in pain 
And I will change my ways 
I'll know my name as it's called again

1 comentario:

  1. Ya conocía esta canción y la verdad es que me encanta ^^
    Gracias por compartirla :)
    Besos, Cassia.

    ResponderEliminar

¡Gracias por tu colaboración! Este blog se alimenta de tus comentarios. :)